If you would like to make an order for a crochet, knitting, embroidery, weaving, or beading creation, here are some steps you can follow:
- Please contact me. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about what you are looking for, including the type of creation, size, colors, and any other specific details, If you have a picture of what you wish can also help.
- Agree on a price: Once the crafter has a good understanding of what you are looking for, they will be able to provide a price for the creation. Make sure you are clear on what is included in the price and if there are any additional fees, such as shipping and time how long will take to make it.
- Place your order: If you are happy with the price, confirm your order with the crafter. This may involve providing a deposit upfront. Mostly that will be paying for materials and if decide later don’t wish it, this deposit will not be refundable.
- Communicate throughout the process: Once your order is confirmed, make sure to communicate regularly with me. This will ensure we are both on the same page and can address any issues or concerns that arise.
- Receive your creation: Once the creation is complete, I will deliver it to you as agreed upon. Make sure to inspect it carefully and let the crafter know if there are any issues or concerns and before shipping paid the rest money for the order.